Wednesday 6 April 2016


Acro Tour 2016!


               I am very excited to announce that on April 17th 2016 I will depart on an International Acro Tour! I've never planned this much or been more excited about an trip. We will be going to 11 countries and teaching Acro in 5 of them!


From Vancouver I will travel roughly 40 hours to get to the remote snow capped destination of Northern Finland. Where I will reunite with my love and watch him compete in a World Cup SnowKite Endurance race... Epic!

  













After the race, our Acro Tour will begin, teaching in AcroYoga workshops Finland.
 https://www.facebook.com/events/2008738292685724/

We then take the boat south across the Baltic sea to drive across eastern Europe. Driving across Estonia, teaching Acro workshops in Latvia and Lithuania. Then to drive across Poland where we will stop in the capitol Warsaw to go to our friend Jeppe's Acro event.

 https://www.facebook.com/events/1096329860411376/


Then crossing Germany and making it to Amsterdam. Attending an event I've wanted to go to for years- and finally, this year, not only am I going, but I am teaching at it!



The Largest Acro convention in the world; Dutch Acro



https://www.facebook.com/events/1648189648772661/
After the pre-convention and the convention- 
We are considering going to Belgium
for Acropedia.org's event on May 20,
which looks like a lot of fun.













Then driving up to Denmark- where we will AirBnB Valtteri's van- and fly to southern Africa- to the country of Namibia for Daniel Palander's 30th Birthday!   
Daniel is one of Valtteri's dear friends
whom I'm also fond of!
In Namibia we will travel around for 20 days.  Seeing Africa, the desert, the animals, climbing the highest peak in Namibia, Brandberg Mountain. We might also do some Kite Surfing, camping, Sailing and Desert exploration. 




This trip is going to be Wild!
Brandberg Mountain

Concluding our African adventure we are hosting an all inclusive AcroYoga Retreat in the heart of Namibia.      https://www.facebook.com/events/1144264365592900/  If you've ever wanted an excuse to go to Africa- connect with amazing people and seeing incredible sights, this is it!
So exciting! 


Then flying back to Denmark, where we will drive north across Sweden and finally back to Finland. Where we will teach another full weekend Acro Intensive and enjoy the end of June+beginning of July in the beautiful forests of Finland. Spending time in Valtteri's summer house on a lake, fishing, swimming, sauna-ing and resting.

Concluding this adventure- I fly back to Vancouver July 7th, just in time for festival season and to jump back in the garden :)

If you have any suggestions of places I should go along the way, things I should see or people I should meet- please let me know! I love connecting with fellow travellers and making new friends.

Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment