Sunday 22 April 2012

Tid Bits of India

Here's some ramdon photos of the my last week in India:
Loving and Hating India ; all in One



Trying on Sari's with my fellow Leo, Ashley :)


Haven't you ever wanted a bike--full of Strawberries?!


These are some of the goodies I had made and am bringin back with me :)


The day we went Rafting down the gangees...

~~~SiLLiNeSS~~~


shucks. what FUN!


Special kids... drinkin chai 


does he dare to dance into the waterfall > tho it may look small, the water came down Full Force..


It Took Keith out > even with his helmet on.
haha


RAWR!
-'I am ALL that is MAN!


A well trained Monkey Thief


Shine in Rishikesh. 


Palm readings and all things spiritual are found in abundance in India.
What Fun.


Yummm > My favorite part of India is the food.
Golly, each dish in this picture cost between 50cents, to 1.5$


Delhi is the craziest giant pile of ruble, filthy, intense poverty, broken buildings and garbage as far at the eye can see. 13 Million people worth. 
Very Apocalyptic.


The water boy, downtown Delhi. 


I love that Indian airports have Prayer rooms.
The devotion in India in incredible.

1 comment:

  1. thank you... im still appreciating all your photos and updates

    ReplyDelete