Sunday 22 January 2012

Week 2 in India


This is a neighboring beach, to Arambol, Goa. A beautiful hippie hotspot. On this day, I hiked around the cliffs, and found Sweet Water Lake.

Tested out my waterproof camera in Sweet Water. Then hiked (barefoot) into the jungle, where we found some mud baths. We covered ourselves, then came out of the jungle Savage like, making strange animal sounds. Some people laughed, some just starred, and inevitably some thought we were crazy.
If was a blast.

That evening (last night) I met up with a sister, Sequoia on the beach, we played guitar to the sunset,  and chatted all  night. Then this morning we hiked to the top of a mountain for sunrise, and had ceremony at the top, bringing in the new moon. I am feeling inspired here in India. To come back to my heart space, release from fears I've been holding and to live more genuinely. Accepting myself, and my experiences- not holding things in the shadow- but simply being me- completely. I am coming back to my authentic self--
A Bubble of Bliss
 and I'm finding myself Laughing more, skipping down the path, coconut in hand and savoring each breath.





Being closer to the Elements - being able to be outside All day. I feel Balanced.
walking barefoot, swimming, climbing mountains, exploring the jungle;

I Thrive

1 comment:

  1. dang thats alotta shiva lingas in the bottom picture! Happy to hear your loving being there. Moreeeeeeeeeeeee postsssssss

    ReplyDelete