Sunday 1 January 2012

Numero Uno ~ Here we go


A Blog you say!?
Why not? Por que No?!  to Post, Connect, and Share my adventures with YOU! 

 I've been travelling now for 21 months, riding a Magic Carpet thru a continuous stream of Miracles, fire hoops and Crazy Encounters.  Next stop India! (early Jan 2012)
I've had some life changing encounters and thus have decided through blogging, I could share this magic and maybe even inspire someone...somewhere. 




Thus Far ; in a NutShell



           These 21 months have included;

-Touring with Water's AlkaRhythm through Western Canada, (a non profit Sacred Performance group devoted to spreading an awareness about the importance of Water),
- Then hitched hiked to California, (shhh didn't tell mom tho!)
- Spent a few months in Arcada CA, then lived in a Van, and drove to Mexico, an adventure indeed.

- Upon the new year of 2011, I flew to Costa Rica, to join the Divine Playground, in the Dream Awakening project, (more news on the upcoming Bali project to come!)


- 2 months in Costa, a few weeks in Panama, then Nicaragua,
- What I thought would be 3-4 weeks in Nicaragua, then turned into 6 months. lol...oh travelling with the wind...
- I learned Spanish, Surfing, Diving, Traditional Fishing methods (of Nicaragua) I taught English, Built a House, had a Pet Pig, fell in love, danced to latin rhythms until sunrise, lived amongst the locals of Nicaragua and ate gallo pinto for breakfast lunch and dinner. (rice and beans) haha ---Also fell in love with Mango Season :)
- Then flew to Oregon and lived on a farm for a few months
- Proceeded to road trip around California again, spending time in many hot springs, recording studios, and Occupy San Fran

- Right before Christmas, my brother Keith and I trekked up to Canada and surprised our Parents on their doorstep for Christmas> it was Wonderful, and Shocking. Watching both my parents, loose their breath and instinctively put their palm to their heart (perhaps looking for reassurance that its still beating?!) It was then that I realized that my parents are growing up > and a daughter on the doorstep surprise might actually be 'too exciting' !
- Which leads me to...now. January 1st 2012 > in Calgary Canada, and preparing for India :)

If you have any tips for India, or inquiries about my adventure thus far, please post :)




2 comments:

  1. a friend of a friend told me about your blog and travels. i have had my breath taken away on each post. Thank you. what an adventurous spirit you have and I thank you for sharing. Leah Lethbridge alerta

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never--- thanks for reading :) your words made me smile

    ReplyDelete